Dwarves vs Zombies is a great game to meet new players and make friends.
We have Saturday games every weekend from around 12:00 PM EST - 5:00 PM EST with an average to 50-60 players, though games can run 24/7 throughout the week.
In Dwarves vs. Zombies, you can play as a dwarf!
- Fight off monsters.
- Build the wall to defend the shrines
- Get chosen to play as a hero and get special perks.
- Unlock achievements
You can also play as a monster!
- Gain experience over time to unlock new monster classes and make them stronger.
- Stand on the shrine to gain extra mana and drain the shrine of its power, forcing the dwarves to retreat.
- Unlock achievements by killing dwarves
- Play special monster classes such as Iron Golems, Super Creepers, Venomburners, and more!
The server IP of Dwarves vs. Zombies server is play.coathar.com. You can copy the server IP, locate Discord, website, and get more information in our server info section.
Open your Launcher. Click the "Play" button, then select the "Multiplayer" option.
Click "Add Server", enter the play.coathar.com text in "Server Address", and hit "Done".
It can take a few seconds, but once it is established, it should go green.
To play on Dwarves vs. Zombies you can now just click "Join Server".
There are 0 people playing Dwarves vs. Zombies right now.
Dwarves vs. Zombies supports Minecraft version: 1.18. There are servers that allow for lower versions of Minecraft to connect to the server and play.
The Dwarves vs. Zombies server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked approximately 1 minute ago and has fast connection.
Hardcore, PvP, Roleplay, Survival game modes are all available on Dwarves vs. Zombies server.