1. No Griefing
2. NO DUPING
2a. No Hacking or modded Clients
3. No Xray
4. No trying to bypass plugin defaults
4a. No trying to exploit plugins!
5. No bullying, hate speech, harassment, or anything that makes another player uncomfortable in general.
6. If an area is unclaimed, it is fair game. You can raid chests in unclaimed areas.
6a. you may not grief a build if it is unclaimed, you can only improve it. or restore the landscape if you remove it.
7. This is a mature server. Keep the cursing to a minimum. you wont be punished unless it violates rule 2 or gets out of hand.
8. Player traps are allowed in your own claim ONLY. if the area is unclaimed, traps are not allowed.
9. NO claim crowding. if someone has a claim and you claim the area directly next to them without their permission, that is considered claim crowding. (claims are removed after 3 months of inactivity unless your a donator)
The server IP of Quasar Online server is 126.96.36.199. You can copy the server IP, locate Discord, website, and get more information in our server info section.
Open your Launcher. Click the "Play" button, then select the "Multiplayer" option.
Click "Add Server", enter the 188.8.131.52 text in "Server Address", and hit "Done".
It can take a few seconds, but once it is established, it should go green.
To play on Quasar Online you can now just click "Join Server".
Quasar Online supports Minecraft version: 1.16.5. There are servers that allow for lower versions of Minecraft to connect to the server and play.
The Quasar Online server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked approximately 21 minutes ago and has fast connection.
Economy, McMMO, Survival, Modded game modes are all available on Quasar Online server.